Tuesday, January 24, 2017

baby blue

I don't usually wear my baby blue denims to work. The color doesn't communicate the kind of image that I wish to project.
 
Nevertheless, I wore my baby blue shirt and shorts to meet a client this afternoon. For some reason, I was in a baby blue denim mood.
 



 
Coincidentally, my friend Brian was wearing his baby blue jeans today. I met up with Brian during my long break between clients. He works at one of those warehouse stores.
 
 
He texted me. He wanted to know if we could hang out. His shift was ending. I was nearby. Actually, I wanted to grab something cheap to eat at the store's food court.
 
I met up with Brian behind the store. When I saw him, I noticed that he was wearing baby blue jeans. We were color coordinated by happenstance. I didn't expect that.
 

We joked about our color coordination. Something as silly as this, it was probably the most interesting thing about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment