Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Gated community

Going to that fashion industry new year's eve party actually paid off for me. It turned out that I convinced one party goer to try my massage service.
 
He called me the other day to schedule an appointment with me. And we had our first massage session this morning. I am hoping that some of the other party goers that I gave my business card to will come calling.
 

This new client lives in a gated community. He is the first client that I have had that lives in such a place. I had to be checked in at the gate before I was allowed to enter. There was too much uniformity to the place, for my taste. In any case, I am happy to have a new client.



There was this one dude who took an interest in my presence in the neighborhood. He lived across the way from my client. He saw me carrying my gear out of my client's house. He was curious about what I was doing there. He was a bit nosy, but friendly enough.













No comments:

Post a Comment