Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Two toned

Speaking of color, I was at a place that wasn't remotely as colorful as Venice.
 
This place was the Cyclades Islands of Greece. The Cyclades Islands are known for the uniformity of color among its buildings. Virtually all the buildings are painted white with a blue trim. It was quite a sight.
 
Oddly enough, the uniformity of color among the buildings gave the island color (figuratively) and character.
 




I was there for a photo shoot. It was a very quick trip, only two days. My cousin managed to get an invitation to Milan fashion week in September. And she managed to arrange a photo shoot session on Santorini and Mykonos.
 
I didn't get to go to Milan but I was included in the trip to the Cyclades for the photo shoot. I wish I had more time there. I probably spent as much time on the roundtrip flight as I did in Greece. Nevertheless I was happy for the short amount of time I had there on the Cyclades and the Athens airport.
 

The brownish-orange shorts and hat stood out among the sea of white.
 

this outfit blended with the surroundings.
 
a friendly member of the crew who insisted on showing me around the island
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment