Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Going to medical school

 I went off to school today. Medical school, that is.


No, I am not going to become a doctor. I'm not that smart. Although I can dream, can't I? Doctor Colin, I like the sound of that.

Actually, I was trying to gain new customers. I have a friend who is an orthopedic physician at the Ucla medical center.


I paid him a visit today, hoping that he will refer some of his patients to my practice. His work and my work are complementary. His patients could always use some good massage therapy.

I did some favors for him recently. And I brought some gifts for him and his partner, as further enticements. It was a productive visit.


I met this dude while I was on the campus. He is a med student. I was checking out information about seminars about orthopedic medicine and massage therapy. I bumped into this dude. We struck up a conversation.


I noticed that he was wearing cut off shorts. You don't see a lot of guys wearing cut offs. He looked more like an undergraduate than a med student.


As for me, I went with a business casual look. After all, my visit was for business.



No comments:

Post a Comment