Thursday, May 21, 2015

Playground

I normally go to my client's home to give them their massage. I am an in-home therapist. I find the client's home to be the ideal place to conduct the massage. The client's home is convenient, safe and generally the most comfortable place for the client.
 
I prefer not to deviate from the norm when dealing with clients. But I am always willing to accommodate a client's wishes, like I did today.
 
This client has been a very good customer for me. He has been a good tipper too. So I agreed to give him his massage session at his work place. He works at a rec center. Since there were already private locker rooms and tables there that were suitable for massages, I agreed to it.
 

This was the playground in front of the rec center.
The rec center was not really a tranquil environment for a massage. And of course it reeked of that gym smell. I should have brought some aromatic candles.
 
 

I would not have agreed to change the location of the session if I wasn't assured of privacy, that the session would not be disturbed. Also, if people could just walk in on a session, they might get the wrong impression of what was going on. They might think that something unseemly was going on. That is why I prefer that sessions be done at the client's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment