Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sales pitch

My cousin Meagan is a fashion designer. I am her guinea pig. I model and wear many of the clothes that she designs.

Meagan runs her own fashion house, as she likes to call her business. I am her silent partner. She does all the important work.

We went to the offices of an apparel company the other day to get them interested in the clothes that she designed. She designs mostly casual and athletic wear for men.



 
I wore this outfit to the company's offices. Meagan created it. It is a good summer look. We showed them many other pieces of clothing as well.
 
The sales pitch went smoothly even though we didn't seal any deals. The company's buyers said they'll keep in touch. Although we didn't make a deal this time around, we got our foot in the door. we made our presence known to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment