Monday, August 1, 2016

Home and away

It has been a long day. I am glad to be back home. 
 
waking up in a stranger's bed
 
I don't like to start the work day somewhere other than my own place. I am accustomed to going through my usual morning routine at home before I take off for work. I feel so out of place when I am not at home to begin the day. I am sure you know the feeling
 
I started the day by waking up on a stranger's bed. Actually, it wasn't a stranger's. But you get my drift.
 
Anyway, I was out late last night. I was persuaded that it would be best for me to stay overnight at a buddy's place, especially since I had a morning session with a client in venice. It was just more convenient for me. It saved me from enduring a long morning commute, as well as a long drive home last night. 
 
 


Venice looks beautiful in the morning. I guess if I had to start the day somewhere other than home, Venice would be the place. I love the atmosphere of Venice and its canals. I wouldn't mind living there.

 


Glad to be back home after a long day.
in my own bed

No comments:

Post a Comment