Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Murals

I met up with my friend Brian this morning for coffee. We had coffee at a café in the arts district. The name of the district speaks for itself. It's an artsy colorful place.
 
 
My white striped black shirt and black shorts stood out in contrast to the colorful and curvy images on the wall.   
 
Brian
From a distance and from a certain angle, Brian actually did look like he was part of the mural. He blended in.

 
 If you like murals and you are in LA, go check out the arts district. There are plenty of murals for anyone to see.


I wasn't in an artsy mood this morning when I got dressed. This black outfit is sort of my equivalent to a black business suit. I was thinking about business and not about fun. I didn't have any fun clients scheduled for today, so I chose to wear what I wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment