Monday, October 3, 2016

san pedro

 I was in San Pedro last Thursday. I never had a client before who lived in San Pedro. San Pedro is the name of the area around the port of Los Angeles.
 
 
 
I hadn't been in San Pedro in quite a while. The port of LA is the major industry there. Away from the harbor, there are residential neighborhoods. The neighborhood where my client lives is a working class neighborhood. The area has quite a different feel about it than other parts of LA.
 
I wore a simple black outfit. When I meet a client for the first time, I like to keep things basic and lowkey. I also wanted to look athletic and professional. That is why I chose the outfit that I did.
 
 

A friend of mine referred me to the client. She was there to introduce me to the client, who is her friend. She and I spent some time around the harbor after the massage session.


The smell of industrial sea water was surprisingly invigorating. I enjoyed my time there. I will definitely visit the area in the future for some sight seeing. My job has taken me to places that I otherwise would not go to. I "discovered" a new place to explore in LA.
Vincent Thomas Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment