Thursday, January 5, 2017

Out with the old, In with the new

Happy New Year!
 
 
I ended last year by mixing pleasure with a bit of business. I tagged along with Meagan to a NYE party hosted by some of her fashion industry friends.
 
We were there to have a good time. But we also did some networking and hobnobbing. There were important industry people there. 
 
Meagan was right. My presence (and charm ;) ) was probably more effective in attracting the attention of some of the geezers there than Meagan's lovely presence alone could have.


There were a bunch of half naked dudes serving drinks. It was quite a sight.

 
I bumped into an old friend at the party. She helped me get some of my past modeling jobs. By the way, it got so hot that I decided to drop trou. Actually there was pool there. I was going to take a dip but I saw only one person swimming, so I decided to just stick my legs in the water. I went with the shorts for the rest of the night.

 
My good friend Nathan was also at the party.

 
In fact, he took me home with him after the party. We continued our New Year celebration at his place. He lived nearby. Meagan and I wound up sleeping at his place.


Waking up to a new day and a new year.
I woke up well into new year's day.



 
More champagne.


 
Nathan was a great host. It was an unplanned way to start the new year. It may have been unplanned, but it turned out great.











No comments:

Post a Comment