Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cocktails in the afternoon

I usually don't hit the bar in the afternoon. But this afternoon, I treated a friend to a few rounds of cocktails. It was a show of my appreciation for his steering clients to my practice.
 
 
Teddy is a personal trainer. During this past year, he has referred a number of his own clients to my massage therapy practice. I am so thankful for the favor he has done for me. I am grateful for any business that comes my way.
 
I have been returning the favor whenever I can. However, I probably have gained much more from his referrals than him gaining from mine. It is just the different nature of his clients compared to my clients. His clients are much more likely to seek massage therapy than my clients wanting a personal trainer.

 
Drinks were on me. I guess you can say it was a business expense. In any case, we had a good time.


 
I was completely sober afterward. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment