Wednesday, December 21, 2016

formal and informal wear

I had to spend some time over the weekend with some fashion designers. These people were Meagan's colleagues. In other words, Meagan does business with them. 
 
She wanted me to entertain them, to impress them. I did it for the good of the business.
 
 
I thought I should be bold. I wore my burgundy colored pants. I tried not to be too casual though. I wore a buttoned shirt and a pair of fancy looking shoes. I wanted to impress them. I was a bit surprised that the designers were somewhat subdued in the clothes that they wore. I expected something more zany.
 
 
 
 
I also had to attend a Christmas party with those designers. It was a formal party. So I wore a tux.
 
 
I really didn't want to go to the party. Nevertheless, I was on my best behavior. But that didn't mean that I couldn't be a little naughty. I may have been completely formal on the outside, but underneath my tux, I was as informal as I could be.






No comments:

Post a Comment