Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Curious dude

Since I am a traveling massage therapist, I have to improvise often. A lot of times, I have to adjust my routine in order to accommodate a client's wish or because the location where I am suppose to work presents difficulties.
 
 
The other day one of my clients, who lives in an apartment, forced me out of her apartment before I could properly pack up my gear. She received a phone call in the middle of our massage session. Apparently, it was some kind of an emergency. We had to end our session immediately because she had to take off.
 
She dressed quickly and was out the door before I was ready to go. She didn't want me in her apartment when she wasn't there. I guess she didn't trust me. So I had to move all my gear into the hallway. I had to do my packing in the hallway.
 

While I was packing my gear, this dude walked by. He was a neighbor of my client. He was very curious about what I was doing. He seemed very interested in my situation and what I had to say.
 
I didn't appreciate that my client forced me out of her apartment to pack up. But I could understand why she did that.
 
I hope something good came out of this experience, though. I think I was able to interest the dude to try my service. He said he will call.

No comments:

Post a Comment