Thursday, December 1, 2016

post turkey day

We are in the holiday season once again. How time flies. I hope all of you had a happy thanksgiving holiday.
 
I have been busy in the days after turkey day. No, not busy shopping. Busy working. I didn't really have time to take off from work to relax. A number of my clients scheduled post thanksgiving day massage sessions with me.
 
They scheduled these sessions well in advance. They anticipated that they would need stress relief from their thanksgiving family gatherings. I was not going to turn down this extra business.
 
I went up to the Bay Area for a quick one day trip for thanksgiving with some of my family. Then it was back here to LA for work the next day.
 
 
One of Meagan's employees wasn't able to go home for thanksgiving. He was stuck all alone in LA. So we treated him to a belated thanksgiving meal on Sunday. It was a casual affair.
 
 
 We went to a nice restaurant in the downtown area. We stopped by a water fountain for some silly fun.

 
As you can see, the dude has a style all his own.

 
I felt a bit overdressed when compared to Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment