Wednesday, December 7, 2016

high-rise construction zone

Meagan snuck me into a photoshoot that she was involved with but that I was not.
 
The photoshoot took place on an empty floor of a high-rise building. We don't normally have access to such sites.
 
 
She figured that we could do a quick photoshoot there of our own during a break in the action.
 

 
To my surprise, the official photoshoot included dudes who were in little thong underwear. The thongs were not the product that they were selling. It was something else. The dudes in thongs helped create the particular atmosphere that the shoot intended for.
 
Of course I was not permitted to record any part of the photoshoot. I wasn't even suppose to be there. But I did manage to take that picture.
 

should I wear a thong for my next photoshoot?




Meagan and I went to the other side of the floor to do own quick photoshoot, when no one else was looking.
 
I wore a couple of layers of jackets. Obviously, I couldn't carry a duffle bag with the clothes to the photoshoot. I had to have the clothes on me already. Then we proceeded to take photos of the two outfits. It went off well enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment