Wednesday, June 28, 2017

tropical south of the border

I know it's been a while since my last post.

I have been kind of busy with work -- my regular job as well as new modeling opportunities. Also, I have been spending quite a bit of time working on a new relationship that I got into.


A designer, that I have modeled for before, has given me the opportunity to model for her on a longer term basis. Of course, I am not giving up on my massage therapy business. For the most part, I have managed to work around my work schedule. I am happy that she likes my modeling abilities.



So far, a number of photo shoots, that she has hired me for, has taken place in Mexico. I have stayed in some very nice resort hotels in Baja while doing the shoots. I am thankful for the opportunity.





No comments:

Post a Comment