Wednesday, June 28, 2017

graduation

Besides my adventures in modeling and in Mexico since my last post, I also attended a graduation.

A friend of mine graduated from college a few weeks ago. 

Cody


Cody dispensed with the shirt, tie and slacks. I guess he stayed true to himself. He is a surfer dude. He wore a tank top and shorts just like he usually does.

He did wear the cap and gown during the ceremony. But underneath the formal garb, he was surfer dude.


I was trying to look smart next to the college graduate.

Btw I, too, dispensed with the shirt and tie. We had a beach party to go to -- a graduation beach party for the college boy.







Going to his graduation reminded me of my own time in college.


Do you think I looked studious back then?


We probably partied too much.

These are some of the respectable pictures of me while I was in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment