Thursday, July 27, 2017

Quirks of the client

I'm sure that, where you work, you have to deal with (or be amused) with the quirks of your coworkers, customers or clients.

One of my clients always comes to a massage session sweaty and, sometimes, stinky.

The thing is, this client always schedules his sessions after his workout. He loves to have his body worked on after coming home from the gym.

waiting for the late arriving client

Some times the client would run a bit late. Of course, I would be on time for our sessions. And so, I would have to wait for him to arrive home from the gym.



Usually, he would let me in through the front door while he would go in through the garage.


sweaty and smelly client


waiting

I deal with the sweatiness and smell because I get paid for it. Usually, a client would sweat during a session anyway, but still it is not exactly the same.




He's a good natured client, so it's no big deal. We joke about it sometimes. 

By the way, he gave me permission to take and post these photos of him, if I wanted to use them for my advertisement or for client testimonials.



He lives in a very nice house.

No comments:

Post a Comment