Monday, August 28, 2017

A day and half in NYC

 Whenever I have a chance to go to New York City, I take it.

I had that opportunity last week and I went for it. It was only for about 36 hours. But I still had a good time.







Meagan had a business meeting with one of her fashion designer collaborators in NYC. She managed to get them to pay for an extra plane ticket for her "assistant", me, to accompany her. If she didn't get that free extra ticket, I wouldn't have gone. I had to share a hotel room with Meagan though.

I had to make an appearance with Meagan, as her assistant of course, at the fashion house. I got to see the work rooms and studios of the designers. That was very interesting, but I have done that before. The meetings were a different story though. They were kind of boring.




No comments:

Post a Comment