Monday, August 28, 2017

Take your buddy to work

You heard of "take your daughter to work day". 

On Friday, I had a "take your buddy to work day".


My friend Brenden crashed at my place the night before. 

He drank too much. I couldn't let him try to find his way home in that condition. So he wound up sleeping over for the night.

Brenden
I didn't want him moping around my place while I was at work. So I brought him to work with me. I didn't have time to drive him home first. It would also have been in the wrong direction anyway. My work schedule had me in the downtown area. And he was too lazy to take public transit.


He even had to borrow one of my shirts.

I had to spend half the day with him. It wasn't so bad though. We had our fun moments between my massage sessions with my clients.



No comments:

Post a Comment