Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A touch of paint and a pair of black floral briefs

I have a number of clients who are artists. 

Among the art works that this particular client creates are body paints. 

I was at his studio a few weeks back. He actually hired me to give massages to two of his clients. In other words, I performed massages on two clients of a client.


The two of his clients were waiting for their turn to get painted on. I was hired to give them massages while they waited.

I charged my client the regular rate that I charge. But I don't know how much my client in turn charged the two persons that I massaged. I guess the massage was part of the package that came with the body painting.

The dudes that had their body painted were going to some exotic Hollywood costume party. I can only imagine what the other party goers would be wearing. I got the impression it was going to be quite an erotic event.


These dudes were kind enough to show off their costumes and body paint to me. I told them that if they ever needed massage therapy they know who to call.




I got a better look at the artist's creations from the loft.



The dude wearing the black floral briefs inspired me to get a pair for myself.




I think the floral design is a very flattering look for the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment