Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Bike on the beach

It has been a while since I did a photoshoot for Meagan.

I have been busy with work and other personal stuff. I really hate not being able to model for her. But on the positive side, she has been able to take advantage of this opportunity to use other models to showcase her clothes. Different looking models give off different perspectives.

Professional models don't come cheap though. Sometimes, the cost of hiring a model is not really worth it, especially if the photos are for the portfolio.



For this photoshoot, I was modeling classic summer clothing. Meagan created a really cool polka dot shirt. You can wear it buttoned or unbuttoned. 


I love wearing and modeling beach wear. And I love doing shoots at the beach. It is straightforward. And it is fun.


I brought my bike with me to this photoshoot. ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment