Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New York City

Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline
 
I spent three fun days in New York City last week. It wasn't a vacation though. The trip was actually business related, that is, Meagan's fashion business. Even though the trip was business related, I had a blast anyway.
 
Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges
NYC is such an incredible place. This was actually my second time there, but I was still in awe of the place. The city is so alive, the hustle and bustle. I loved it.
 
 
The reason for the trip was for Meagan to make her presentations to an apparel company. I was there as her business partner. But really, I acted more like her assistant. I carried the suitcases of clothes to our meetings. I guess you can say that I was there for my muscles, not my brains. In any case, Meagan handled herself quite well.


conference room where our meetings took place

work room where some of their designers work

one of the line of clothes that the company has put out

Of course it was very important that I wore appropriate outfits for the meetings. I wanted to wear outfits that projected a good sense of style as well as confidence.



I wore the more casual outfit (above) for one meeting and the slightly more formal outfit (below) for the other meeting.



 
For those two photos where I had an overcoat draped over me, they were taken at the steps of the main New York Public Library.

As far as I could tell the meetings went smoothly. I hope it was the start of a prosperous relationship between Meagan's fashion house and the apparel company.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment