Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring break visit, computer repaired

I got my laptop back from the repair shop yesterday. I felt like I got ripped off though.
 
I hate it when the computer acts wacky. Don't you? So I took it to a repair shop. I didn't want to use the same chain repair service that I used the last time that I needed it fixed. That place charged me an arm and a leg.
 
I found this local repair shop. The techie gave me what seemed at the time a reasonable estimate. So I had him fix it. It took 3 days. He said he had a backlog. Meanwhile I checked out the laptops at several big box retailers. For the price that I paid for the repair, I probably would have been better off if I had bought a new laptop instead.
 
 
Even though I felt like I got ripped off, I was, nevertheless, happy to have my old laptop back. So happy that I took it to bed with me last night.


Now onto something more interesting.

My cousin Matt, Meagan's brother, dropped by for a visit during his spring break last week.


Matt

 
 
 He has "model" looks, sorta. lol. I am just kidding. He knows it. Matty is handsome and looks like a model. What do you think?

Anyway, Meagan put him to work modeling a couple of her outfits. We did this on the roof of a garment factory.


 
Photos were taken by yours truly.





Fashion district shops below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment