Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Staircase encounter

You never know what, or who, you might encounter on the way to or from work.
 

 

I encountered this half naked dude in the staircase after I left my client's loft. He had been working out. It turned out that he was another tenant in the building.
 
I see half naked and naked people all the time. It's part of my job. So it wasn't
a big deal to me. But this dude stood out. I had to admit that he was in great shape especially compared to the client that I had just finished massaging. No offense to my client, but this dude was a sight for sore eyes. Plus, the dude had such a good presence about him. very friendly too.
 
He saw me carrying my massage table. We had a nice chat about massage. I was surprised he engaged in a conversation with me. I gave him my business info. Hopefully, I will get a new client. 
 
He mentioned something about him trying to get into show biz. I thought he had star quality. But, hey, what do I know anyway?
 

 

toy district
 
Running into interesting people is what I like about working in the downtown area like the toy and fashion districts. You don't need to go to the glamour neighborhoods like Beverly Hills and Hollywood to see and meet interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment