Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hooray for Hollywood

I am guessing that you were not impressed by the place that I described in my previous post. Maybe you will be impressed by this.
 
 
Yeah baby, it's showbiz. Hooray for Hollywood.


on top of the world of LA
 
It's my own little hideaway in the Hollywood hills. That's right. I made it big in Hollywood.
 
I am only kidding. But I can dream, can't I? Actually it was the home of a former client of mine. It was an awesome place to work.
 
The observation deck provided an absolutely stunning view of the Hollywood reservoir and the city below. It was breathtaking. Occasionally, we had the massage session on the deck. It could get distracting though, having such a fantastic view while trying to work at the same time.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment