Sunday, February 7, 2016

super sunday

Did you watch the Super Bowl today?
 
For better or worse, I didn't. Don't get me wrong. I'm a big football fan, but I had other things to do. My buddy Greg needed a ride to the airport. He called me after lunch saying he was desperate for a ride to the airport. His original ride ditched him.
 

 
He put me on the spot when he called me. How could I say no. I didn't have anything else planned other than to watch the Super Bowl with some of my other pals. I couldn't lie to him. Besides I owe him a favor. So off I went to pick him up and drive him to LAX.
 
 
I have to admit Greg was looking good. He always looks good, style wise. I loved the animal print tank top that he wore.
 
I don't usually share my thoughts about another dude's style with them. But I did with Greg in the car while on the way to the airport. Actually, I asked him why he was dressed so casually. And I wound up telling him that I liked the tank that he was wearing. I guess you could say it paid off because Greg gave me another tank that he brought with him in his luggage. The dude is generous.
 

I put on the tank when I got home. What do you think? It's a cool print, but I am not so sure about the long side slit. This type of tank top can look a bit tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment