Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Romance and Massage

Romance is in the air this week.
 
It's almost Valentine's Day. I hope you all have someone special that you can cuddle and whisper sweet nothings to on V day.
 
Maybe you are planning to give your honey some red roses, chocolate, or sexy lingerie and then taking her out for a romantic night on the town. And since V day is on a Sunday, you should be free to devote the entire day to your date.
 
 

The beach and the amusement park are good places to spend the afternoon with your significant other. Those are all good options for V day. May I add one more ... a massage. Sensual skin to skin contact should put anyone in the mood.
 


I got one request for a massage session on V day. A lady client called me. She wants to treat her husband to a massage, by yours truly, on V day. It is suppose to be a surprise. I have given massages to people on their birthdays, or on other special occasions, as a treat paid for by their friend or loved one.
 
I have done massages on Valentine's day in the past. But, they were almost always at a spa that I had worked at. Many spas offer special Valentine's deals for couples.
 
But going to someone's home, to give one partner a surprise massage on V day, I feel is missing the point, unless the couple has something kinky in mind with the participation of the massage therapist. But I don't do that kind of kinky. That is not what my job about.
 
 It just seems to make more sense for one partner to give the other one the massage. That would be sexy and romantic, without a massage therapist in the middle of it all. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. Any time I get some extra business, I am happy to take it.

 
Besides, threesomes can be awkward. You know how the saying goes "two is company. three is a crowd." One person may feel left out. As a massage therapist, I don't want to get in the middle of couple. I wouldn't want to be the one to spoil their romantic mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment