Tuesday, February 23, 2016

metro

One of blessings about my job is that it takes me to places that I otherwise wouldn't have access to. No, I don't mean the Playboy mansion, a luxury suite at Staples, or one of the Hollywood movie studios. I can only dream about getting access to those places.
 
ritzy apartments and condos near the LA live complex
 
But I do, occasionally, get into places that I otherwise would have no business being in, like this pool in an upscale apartment building located near the LA live complex.
 
 
I loved the look and setting of the pool. The pool area is surrounded by apartment buildings. It is like an oasis in a sea of concrete. The only reason that I had access to this pool is because one of my clients lives in the building.
 
Of course, I was there to work and not to play (or to photoshoot).

 
Since the first time that I laid eyes on the site, I thought it would make a good spot for a photoshoot. When I had the chance, I did a quick self photoshoot. I sneaked out to the pool area after I finished my client's massage session.
 
I had on what I would call an LA chic outfit. The light blue denim jacket and pastel colored shorts gives off a very chic yet metrosexual vibe. I thought this pool area provided a good backdrop to show off this outfit. By the way, some of my ritzy clients dig this type of look, which is one of the reasons why I wear this type of outfit to work when appropriate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment