Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hoverboarding

I had my skateboarding phase when I was in high school. I think that I may be going through a hoverboarding phase right now. I have been riding my new hoverboard all the time, it seems, since I got it. Have you tried out a hoverboard?
 
on my hoverboard
It seems odd that it is called a hoverboard since it doesn't actually levitate off the ground. The board actually has two wheels that roll on the ground.
 
 
My cousins introduced me to the hoverboard while I was in Hawaii.
 
surfing on dry land
 
 
If you're going to ride a hoverboard, you might as well look good doing it. Do you think I look cool and mature?



 Or do I look like a teen skaterboy? I sure hope not. That is not what I was going for with this black colored getup. Maybe it is unavoidable. Maybe you can't look mature while riding a hoverboard.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment