Sunday, January 24, 2016

Rainy day blues and underwear update

Blue as in the color blue. As well as in my moody blues.
 
Meagan thought it was the perfect time to do a quick photoshoot. She called me early in the morning. It had rained overnight. She said that the gray overcast sky and puddles on the ground provided the right setting for the outfit that she wanted me to model.
 

I didn't want to do it. I had to go to work later that morning. I wasn't in the mood. Besides she didn't give me enough time to prep myself for a photoshoot. Good thing that I have a trusty hat for such occasions.

 
Anyway, she picked a location that reinforced the moody blues, an alleyway of a cold gray colored building.
 
I guess the shoot turned out ok. The images were respectable.
 
The red socks and, of course, the hat was my idea. I wanted some bright colors in the mix.
 
 
 
By the way, in my previous post, I wrote about my underwear dilemma. I am probably not going to go through with it. As much as I like free spirited clients and as much as I want to accommodate the wishes of my clients, I don't think it would be a good idea to fulfill her wish at this time.
 

 
This is one of the pairs of undies that I bought for the occasion, that probably will not happen. At least the undies that I bought will not go to waste. I have been wearing them around the house. They may be small but they are surprisingly comfortable.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment