Thursday, January 7, 2016

Coffee with style

Besides frequenting the gym, I admit that I also have been spending a lot of my free time at coffee bars and shops. Ever since returning from Hawaii, I have been craving Hawaiian iced coffee.
 
I searched for and found several coffee bars that serve this drink. For me, the bar that makes the best tasting Hawaiian iced coffee happens to be in Beverly Hills. I can tell you one thing. Starbucks got nothing on this place.
 

 
The coffee at this place cost a pretty penny, but it is worth it. Don't get me wrong. I don't have one of these coffees everyday, and I rarely patronize the businesses in Beverly Hills. The place is too rich for my blood. But I have to allow myself to live a little, right?
 
 
I actually dress for the occasion, whenever I go to this coffee shop. I wear something casual but on the classy side (like the outfit I'm wearing in the photo). I don't want to look like a slob or seem like I don't belong and then get that snobby sneering look from the servers. I want to blend in with the rich and famous of Beverly Hills.
 
Hawaiian iced coffee

orange and chili coffee
This is another coffee drink that the barista introduced me to. This drink has a kick to it.
 
 
This coffee shop is very upscale but with a touch of whimsy. It is nice. I don't like snobbishness nor pretentiousness, but for the sake of a good coffee, I am willing to go with the flow.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment