Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Massage: terms of service

Sometimes my clients can be quite demanding. That doesn't necessarily bother me. It depends on what they are demanding.
 
One client made an intriguing demand recently. My clients wear a minimal amount of clothing, if they wear anything at all, during our massage sessions. Btw, that is standard practice in this business.
 
 
 
Anyway, my client "V" wants to turn the tables on me. She suggested that I dress as minimally as she does whenever I am massaging her. At first I thought she was joking. But as we discussed the matter, she was really enthusiastic about the idea. She says it would be fun.
 
I didn't commit to anything, but I am seriously considering doing it. V is not merely a client, but she is not quite a friend either. We have socialized before. We have attended the same events and parties. I think I would feel comfortable enough to do that with her. She is a fun person and one with a good sense of humor. And I do want to satisfy my clients.
 
 

I went shopping for whimsical underwear the other day. I like to shop at flea markets and thrift shops for clothing. You can find unique clothes at those type of places. I bought several pairs of fun looking underwear. But I still haven't decided if I should fulfill V's desires. I am not sure what the implications of that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment