Thursday, January 7, 2016

Inclement weather

Neither rain nor snow nor heat is going to keep me from my appointed rounds. I guess I should drop the "snow" part since it never snows in LA.
 
El Nino has hit Socal. I haven't seen that much rain since, well, whenever it last rained this much.
 
 
No matter. I went to work today like it was any other work day, except for the fact that I wore my rainy day getup. I suppose it was a good change of pace to wear stuff that I haven't put on in a while. I wore this relatively bright colored jacket as a contrast to the dreary gray day.
 
 
Another way that I brighten up my day is by working out. The sweating and the physical exertion really pumps me up.
 

 
 
 
Also, having a cute workout buddy would brighten up anyone's day.
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment