Monday, January 4, 2016

Surf's up

Surf's up dude.
 
By the way, happy new year to you all. Hope you all had a good new year's day celebration. I wish you all good fortune and good health in this new year.
 
 
 
I spent the afternoon catching some waves. I didn't plan on doing any surfing today. I am not a surfer. But a bud of mine dragged me along with him for some surfing in Laguna Beach. He wanted company. He is having a very long holiday vacation. Too much free time.
 
Anyway, he called me up wanting me to go surfing with him. He thought that I had the day off. I told him that I had a morning session with a client. When I got home, he was waiting on my doorstep. There went my afternoon. I had to spend the rest of my afternoon with him surfing.
 
I am not a surfer, although I had surfed before. It had been a while since I surfed. I went reluctantly. It was a wet and rainy day anyway, so why not have some fun getting wet.
 
 
 
 

 
 
There was hardly anyone out there this afternoon, which was good because that meant that there wasn't anyone to see me wipe out. Mostly I just hung out with my board on the beach checking out the few surfer babes that were there.
 
 
At least, he treated me to a good meal of tacos afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment