Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hidden talent

Walked like a model and looked like one too.
 
He is definitely model material. Don't you think?
 

 He was only pretending to be shy.

Tyler may be the next great model. Of course, I am only exaggerating. But then again, you never know.
 
And I was the one who discovered him, or so I like to claim. Actually, the funny thing was that he spotted me first. I was doing some work at a garment factory down in the fashion district. While we were doing a photoshoot outside the factory, a lanky dude walked by and watched.
 
He was curious alright. And so was Meagan and I. He was interested in what we were doing. Both Meagan and I had the same thought. This dude should be modeling.

I don't like to give up my modeling gig, but there is enough room for the both of us. Meagan could use another model, especially one that has a different look from myself, for her clothing lines.
 
Tyler did an impromptu audition. I think Meagan was impressed. I think she will take him on board and put him to good use.
 
I do believe that I have an eye for modeling talent. I should be an agent. I should be pimping.



Some of the warehouses and factories of the fashion district.

No comments:

Post a Comment