Thursday, June 2, 2016

Memorial day

I hope you had a good Memorial day holiday. This is my belated post about my Memorial day.
 
I had mixed reviews about my own day. First, I had to deal a client who requested a massage on that day. She, at least, gave me three days advance notice. Holiday or not, I am going to accommodate a client's request. I can't be turning down clients' requests. If business was better, maybe.
 
Anyway, I got that done with in the morning.
 
Then came the fun and the not so fun part.
 
 
The fun part. I got to spend the rest of the day with Heather.

The not so fun part was spending the day with Heather's family. She has a big one.

 
 

We were down in Orange County around the Newport Beach area and along the OC coast line. Then we headed back to their home for a BBQ.
 

 
Heather has an overprotective older brother. I had to be on my best behavior.



No comments:

Post a Comment