Thursday, June 23, 2016

Power lunch

Today, I had lunch at a fancy restaurant, that was located inside a ritzy hotel. It was what you might call a power lunch. Business was discussed. I was really there to support Meagan.
 
 
I dressed for the occasion as you would expect. I was going for the semi formal, but hip, look. No tie necessary, this is LA after all. I wanted to make a good impression with the people that we lunched with. Those people know their stuff.
 
I wore my navy blazer jacket. The jacket is appropriate for a power lunch or a night on the town. Every guy should have a chic blazer jacket as part of their clothing repertoire.
 
 The food wasn't too bad. It was fusion cuisine.
 
 
But that was only half the story.
 
 
My bud Ryan called me up this morning to go work out with him. I think the dude has too much free time on his hands. I don't mind though. It's good to have company. I essentially work alone, except for the company of my clients. But they're no fun, usually.

It is good to have some fun during my break between meeting clients. He met me at the hotel where I had lunch. It gave him an excuse to come into downtown. I spotted him immediately in the lobby. He was the only dude wearing a tank top. He definitely looked out of place slouching on the couch in his tank top.



 
Meagan was the one who suggested that I cuff the bottom of my pants. It looked kind of nerdy. Some consider that fashionable. I have mixed feelings about it, but I went with it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment