Wednesday, June 29, 2016

dressing up for work and minions

I don't know, but I might have been the only massage therapist who had to wear a tie to work.
 

As odd as it might seem, I actually did wear a tie to a massage session.

A certain client told me that he would "appreciate" if I would dress in a "professional" way for our sessions at his office. We started to do the sessions at his office instead of at his home. He didn't want a guy who looked like a beach bum coming into his place of work. He said it more nicely than that. But you get the point.
 
The customer is always right. I accommodated his wishes as best as I could.
 
I looked just like any other office worker. I blended in.
By the way, I did get to take off the tie during the actual massage.
 

 
I wore this all earth tone outfit for our latest session. He thought I went overboard with the tie. He is ok with shirt and slacks. Tie not required.

 
He is not ok with tank tops or shorts, at least not at his office. Does wearing a tank top make me look like a bum?
 
 
Minions

surrounded by minions

 
I got treated by a client to a quick visit to universal studios the other day. I got to meet some minions up close and personal.

Sometimes clients can be demanding. Other times, they can be surprisingly generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment