Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A day at the beach

What could be better than spending the fourth of July holiday at the beach, right?
 
I did go to the beach on the fourth, but it felt more like a business trip than fun. First of all, I spent most of my time that day at the beach with strangers. Not exactly fun.
 
Meagan's friend Sophia, who is a fashion consultant, invited Meagan for an independence day shindig in Huntington Beach. Sophia told Meagan that she wanted to meet the guy who has been modeling Meagan's clothing lines. And who would that be? Moi.
 
I did it for Meagan. It was at the beach after all, and I figured it would be a good opportunity to do some networking. Getting to know new people in this industry can only be a good thing.
 
 
As you can see, Sophia was quite fashionable. But also quite overdressed for the beach.
 
I guess I should have been flattered that someone wanted to meet me because of my impressive modeling skills. ;)  And I was. I even wore my newest shorts, hoping to impress her. But once the initial meeting was over, it became boring.
 
karaoke? trying to have a good time

Sophia's entourage. I never met these people before.
I finally got to leave. I headed down to Laguna beach to check out the scene there before heading back to the city.

These hombres, who were trying to sell their arts and crafts stuff, wanted to pose with me. I felt like a piece of meat. I wasn't for sale. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment