Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday activities

I hope you all had a fantastic Sunday.
 
I was hoping for a work free day today. But it was not to be.
 
I wanted to hang out with my buds today. I don't always have the same days off as they do. Today should have been one of those days. Should've, could've. But it wasn't, at least not completely.
 
Although I didn't have a completely free day today, it wasn't a full day of work either. So I was able to fit my friends into part of the day. Thank goodness for that. Sometimes, I wish that I had a regular 9 to 5 type of work schedule.
 
 
I went to the beach with my pals Ryan and Jen. I never get tired of the beach especially when I'm with good pals. We got there early in the morning. I managed to get those two to wake up early on a Sunday. I didn't have time to waste.
 
 
 
 Of course, when I am hanging out with Ryan, we almost always seem to wind up at a gym. It was a fun day while it lasted.
 


 
I cleaned up at the locker room at the gym. I don't particularly like to shower and wash up at the gym, but I didn't have time to drive all the way back home and then get to my client's place.

By the way, do you like my stache?  Ryan has been encouraging me to let my facial hair grow out. He has been sporting a sort of chinstrap beard. I decided to shave it off before I went to meet my client. I think clients and potential customers prefer a clean shaven massage therapist.

leaving the gym. checking my schedule, to see where I am suppose to be next.
 
in my work clothes. I was going for the blue collar look.
 
The client made the appointment on Friday. I couldn't say no. Well, I actually could have. But I didn't. For now, I got to put business ahead of pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment