Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Palm trees on my body

When you think of LA, what comes to mind?
 
Hollywood? Disneyland? Beaches? the Dodgers? Congested Freeways? Smog? Maybe all of them?
 
Did palm trees come to your mind? You can see palm trees all over the place. Palm trees are so LA.
 
 

Anyway, I bought this palm tree themed shirt the other day. Palm trees all over my body. What do you think? Does it look good?

I actually wasn't thinking about LA or anything of the kind when I saw the shirt on the rack. I just thought it looked cool, which is why I bought it. The LA and palm tree stuff came to my mind as I started to write this post.
 

 
 
It seems like every other entry in my blog is about my being at the beach doing something or another or nothing at all. I hope you're not bored by it all.
 

My friend caught me sleeping on the beach with this dog. He thought it looked so cute. The dog was gone by the time I woke up. I just wanted to share this picture with you.
 
 
Try not to fall asleep at the beach. You never know what you might miss.










No comments:

Post a Comment