Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I'm Bad


Are you a fan of Michael Jackson's music?
 
One of my clients is. In fact, during a few of our sessions, she played the Michael Jackson soundtrack on her stereo while I massaged her. I had to listen to the stuff while I worked on her. No matter. I moved my fingers to the beat of "I'm Bad" and whatever else was playing.

For most of my clients, massage time is quiet time. But sometimes the stereo is on, softly playing some easy listening radio station.


 
Anyway, I have this Michael Jackson t-shirt stored away in my closet. Although I'm not a Jackson fan, I kept it because it has a cool retro kind of look.
 
 
I found the right occasion to wear the t-shirt. I wore it the other day to a session with the client who is the Michael Jackson fan. By the way, this client lives in a very nice apartment overlooking a pedestrian mall in Santa Monica.
 
 
She got a kick out of it. She loved that I wore the shirt during our session. That was what really mattered to me, a happy customer.
 
 
 
I covered up the shirt after I left her place. I didn't want other people to think that I was an actual Michael Jackson fan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment