Wednesday, September 21, 2016

tantric yoga

More tales of my adventures in massage therapy...
 
My clients come in all different shapes, sizes, occupations, and whatever else you can imagine.
 
One of my clients is a yoga instructor. More specifically, he practices tantric yoga. I have been working on him for a several months now.


Kind of odd you might think: a yoga instructor needing massage therapy. You would think that he gets all the therapy that he might need and want from yoga itself. Whatever the case, I am happy to have him as a client.

All of our previous sessions have been done at his home. But the other day, he wanted me to come to his studio instead.

 
I definitely got the chance to see tantric yoga in action. It is an interesting concept. Looked like it was a lot of fun.

 
He tried to convince me to sign up for one of his classes.

I was just a spectator this time. Maybe I will take him up on his offer in the future.
 
Also, watching the tantric yoga session gave me an idea. Maybe I should start offering tantric massages as part of my repertoire of services. Then again, that might not be such a good idea. I feel a bit dirty just thinking about it.
 
 
I went from witnessing tantric yoga to babysitting another client's child. Sort of, about the babysitting, I had to wait for the stay-at-home parent to put her kid to nap before working on her. It was quite a contrasting experience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment