Thursday, September 1, 2016

The old hood

I was back in my old stomping grounds yesterday. I did a massage session with a client, who lives a few blocks away from my former abode in the Los Feliz neighborhood.
 
Shakespeare Bridge
 I drove over the Shakespeare Bridge on my way to see my client. This bridge is in the Franklin Hills section of the neighborhood. I haven't driven across the bridge in a while.
 
underside of bridge
 
 
I stopped by my former abode after the massage session. It was an in-law apartment within the house. The rent was relatively cheap, but I also had to perform some household duties for the low rent. I wanted and needed a change of scenery. That was why I moved. 
 
 
 
I saw my former landlord's son outside the house when I drove by, so I stopped to say hello. He is as preppy as you are going to get.


 
He seemed excited to see me. We had some good times when I lived there. We did some catching up. We took a walk around the neighborhood. It's a very nice neighborhood. I miss my jogs around the hood.
 

 
 
 
 
This is the intersection of Western and Hollywood. This is western edge of the neighborhood. I had a quick bite in one of my favorite restaurants there before I went back to work.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment