Monday, November 7, 2016

hotel therapist

I recently have tried a different approach to winning new customers. This is a tough competitive business.
 
 

I have been collaborating with a friend who works in the guest service department of a hotel. He directs business my way for a cut of my earnings. Through his charm, he recommends to his hotel guests an irresistible and relaxing massage. And I gladly provide that service.
 
It has been a worthwhile endeavor so far, even though I have had to spend hours waiting at the hotel to jump on the chance that a guest will take the offer. So far I have concentrated on the evening hours when the chances are better.

 
This is the hotel rooftop. Most of the massages that I have performed were done in the guest's hotel room. I have done a few on the rooftop. The rooftop conveniently have big pillow mats where I could do my work.
 
 
I want to look nice while I am at the hotel, after all I am sort of a guest myself. I always go with a stylish outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment