Tuesday, November 1, 2016

south of the border

I was down in mexico for a couple of days last week. I couldn't refuse the free trip.
 
Technically, the trip was work related. Meagan has been collaborating on a project with another designer.
 
The firm that Meagan is collaborating with set up the mexico photoshoot to show off the clothing line that they have created.  
 
Meagan managed to bring along several of her "assistants", all expenses paid for. I tagged along because Meagan designated me as one of her "assistants". Thank you Meagan.
 
 
 
 We stayed in these cozy bungalows.



 
I managed to have a wonderful time on someone else's dime.
 
posing with one of the models
 
But of course, it wasn't all play. I had to stand around and pretend to work hard during the photoshoots.
 

 
One of our modes of transportation was this quaint vw van.


No comments:

Post a Comment