Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I was kind of busy last week and weekend. A couple of my cousins dropped by for a visit. I had to entertain them. Their family hosted me when I was in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to return the favor.

They didn't stay at my place though. I could only offer them my precious time.


On the only full day that I could spend with them, we travelled up the coast to Santa Barbara.


 They loved to do crazy things like this. Sorry, I can't show any more than what you see.



We found this resort along the way. We did some swimming there even though we weren't guests.


I usually don't go to the beach at night. But my cousins dragged me out there one evening. They were looking for some hot bikini babes to spend the night with.

I had fun while they were here, but I was happy when they moved on to their next adventure in SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment