Tuesday, October 10, 2017

another trip to mexico

I traveled down to the northern Baja area of Mexico again last week. It was just for a day and a half.

The trip was a mixture of business and pleasure.

The person who invited me to Mexico wanted me to take part in a photo shoot, partly as an observer and partly to do some modeling. How could I refuse.






I got to stay in this charming hut, which is part of a larger resort. It might look primitive on the outside, but inside, it has all the comforts of a resort hotel.




I spent a lot of time in and around the water, which is where the photo shoot took place. I was mostly an observer. I did a few poses but as an accessory to the main models. Mainly, I just enjoyed my time there. It was more like a short vacation, and I needed it.



I had a chance to goof around with the other models.



No comments:

Post a Comment