Tuesday, October 10, 2017

free membership

I recently received an offer for a free 2 week membership to a gym not too far from where I live. 

I already have a gym that I frequent. I don't need or want to pay for another gym membership. But when I learned that the gym included a spa and massage service, I decided to check it out.

I especially wanted to check out the quality of their massage facility and the kind of massages it offered. 


I went over to the gym the other day. The workout area was nothing special. It was like any other gym. But like I said, I really went to check out the massage facility.

The facility was rather Spartan. The tables were very basic. It was nothing like what you would find at a spa. I tried to sign up for a massage, but no one was on duty at the time. Maybe I will try some other time before the free membership expires.

I guess I won't have to worry about the gym becoming my competition.




The pool area was decent. It was clean and quiet. It had a nice circular pool within a pool. Most gyms do not have a pool. So having a pool is a plus for this gym.

Overall, I wasn't so impressed that I would want to pay the regular membership fee.   

No comments:

Post a Comment